Tuesday, February 2, 2010

neglect



i guess i should explain why my blog is called 'blurred light'... my mother and i were talking the other day. i don't really remember the whole conversation, but she was talking about trips in the car, where she'd be falling asleep, and there would be a big blurred orange light through her eyelid every time her father drove past a street light. and i remembered this sensation. i guess i just never expressed that strange feeling in words. or how blurry lights are so beautiful when you're crying... idk kinda sounds dumb. but it makes sense in my head.

i've been slacking in school. i guess having an 8-5 job means i'm always gonna be tired after i get off and homework is kinda out of the question. i wish my class wasn't just reading and notes. i sit at a computer i could be utilizing all day. pfft. figures.

ANNND my computer froze last night while i was writing this...

work got a little more difficult today. the list of things don't know how to do is getting longer and deadlines are getting shorter. i sure hope lauren (the girl who trained me) stops in soon... if she doesn't i'm gonna have to ask my boss for help on some things i'd rather just ask her about.

i'll write today's post this afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment