Friday, February 26, 2010

shock, shock..to your soft side.

alright. first day update on my goal list from yesterday:




1. to pay off debt, i must better organize my finances. as in change the day my car payment is due, so i don't start the month with no money, live frugally, get paid and wanna blow it all because i just spent the whole month eating ramen. so. tomorrow i am going to the bank and getting that squared away.
2. it'll only cost me 25 bucks a month to reinstate my gym membership with 24 hour. but first i have to make sure i'll actually use it this time.
3. dilemma. pay off credit cards first, or school first? shit.
4. looking at joining aikido on march 8th. i'm super freaked out to do it alone though, but i literally have no one to ask to do it with me. so annoying.
5. thinking about doing my first tan this evening. there's a place in cherry creek, it's expensive but no contracts. if i had that damned gym membership, i remember their tanning service not being too expensive.
6. loose diet as in...i got a quad venti SUGAR FREE soy latte today. okay. i know i can do better than that. my jeans are getting tighter by the day. WTF.
7. i will begin pulling some A's by dedicating four hours to studying while at work today. voila!
8. wardrobe update= expensive. so i'm gonna start with cleaning out what i have, looking for outfit ideas in lookbooks, checking out savers next weekend and DOING LAUNDRY.
9. as for hair. that one has to wait a few more weeks until i get paid again and make an appointment with my lovely stylist. i am thinking of doing it a bit darker this time. my head is the color of brass. i'm well aware i came out of the womb with red hair, but the intense blond highlights didn't exactly help my cause.

-to be tacked onto my gym membership to motivate me a bit more is to be able to wear a bathing suit this year. everyone always bitches at me when i say i can't wear a swimsuit telling me i'm not fat. welp folks, i never claimed to be fat. and every time i try on a bathing suit, people understand. i am of average weight and height... but not of average...distribution, so to speak. basically i was blessed with great skin, straight teeth and perfect eyesight. god however decided to humble me with thunder thighs. it's in my family. and we're known for not wearing swimsuits. no one likes saddle bags. so- gonna try and work those puppies down. that's right. i just called my thighs puppies. at this rate i'll be smoking virginia slims and spending my friday evenings playing bingo in no time!

i think that this summer, i may pick up a second part-time job once school is out. just something to afford some fun-time now that i'm looking at a hefty rent.

speaking of which. i need to invest in a parking space. seriously, there is NO street parking at our new place.

we started moving last night, i think it's stressing kevin out more than it is me. i decided to just let go yesterday. let him have it his way. i mean fuck it. it's not worth it and he's taking this shit way too seriously. idk. that's him though. i guess i just gotta know when to give in. it kinda sucks though. decorating my living space is one of my favorite things to do, if not my all-time favorite thing. but that's being in a relationship. you lose things that make you the happiest and find new ones. so he can keep his furniture, and decorate however he wants, but that will come at a price.

my conversation with heather this morning kind of inspired me to play music again. but that means one of two things, i either have to mooch off someone else's expensive stuff or buy my own. gag.


ALRIGHTTTTT@!
i just paid my bills and have a little cash left over. i can eat for the next two weeks and maybe even do something fun lol. i cannot wait until my deposit and debt are paid off. i'm actually going to be making enough money to enjoy life.

so i need to come up with a healthy lunch option that is preferably cheaper than my current one. i'm gonna get on that for sure.


i need to start writing about other people than myself again. haha

2 comments:

  1. I have wondered about paying my thousands of dollars of school loans now or later, but I think it depends on the interest rate. Big picture, school loans have a really low interest rate compared to credit card companies. School loan interest late has a tendency to remain the same whereas the money making credit card companies need to reel in the dinero so they can jack up and down the interest rate as they please. If you're still going to school and taking out loans, just wait until you're done with school for good. Credit card debt sucks trying to pay off. Good luck! Oh, and fuck credit card companies. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it's not school loans, i just straight up owe my school cash. they pay my full tuition but i dropped some classes and they charge me for half of my tuition back, and i can't sign up for next semester til it's paid in full. so yeah... :( but my credit card debt only adds up to under $700, i paid most of it off! just gotta get it down to zeeeeeerooooo

    ReplyDelete